Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Positive Things that I'm Going to Do During the Mid-Semester Break is...



At last, the moment that we all have been waiting for so long has arrived.. -->
"The Mid Semester Break ". Although the break is just a week, it can still be a golden chance for us to relax our mind and body as we all had just gone through a hectic week preparing for tests and completing assignments. So, for this break, I have planned several wonderful things.

Firstly, i would like to go for a mountain vacation at Gunung Jerai with my family. - me, my mom and dad. Just the 3 for us to catch up on family matters. Gunung Jerai has been my long time dream, in fact i have been collecting information from the internet regarding the trip up and accomodation. Below show some picture around Regency Jerai Hill Resort :

Puncak Kedah Restaurant


Accomodation provided there..


A very comfortable places to spend time with family..

Another thing i would like to do is, visit my former teachers at SMKA Al- Mashoor (L), Penang expecially Mr. Mustaqim ( English Language), Pn. Wan Zaimas (BM), Cik Norwahidah (Biology) and others. It just one of the way to show my gratitude for what they have taught me during my school days. Below are some picture of my former school


The main gate




One of the classroom block



Some of my teachers

Next, i would like to organize a family gathering at Batu Feringghi. This will be done during the weekdays. I plan to invite all my aunties and uncles together with their families. This is because i feel that i have miss the opportunity to spend some quality time with them.

Then, i would like to do gardening. Maybe a few chili plant, ladies finger and lemon grass. These are the ingredient which my mother often used in her daily cooking.So, by doing this, perhaps i can help her with the cooking. Actually, i have taught this for a long time but do not succeeded yet in implementing them.




Lastly, i would like to keep track of the family album. There have been many photos which have not been kept in the album. So i hope, that i will find time to sort them out. i feel this is important because photograph brings back fond memories.

0 comments:

Post a Comment